Monday, June 25, 2007

Evening throw-in against Cavan

The venues and times for the first round of the qualifiers on the weekend of July 7th/8th were announced today, full details here. We're scheduled to start laying into the Cavan Bucks at McHale Park at seven in the evening on July 7th. I don't get it with these evening throw-ins, I must admit, and it's going to be a bit of a pain in the arse for me to get to this one but such is life.

I don't normally peddle in second-hand news but . . . I was informed earlier on by a reliable source that Mid-West Radio were reporting today that Ronan McGarritty played a part in the challenge match with Cork at the weekend (this has, I notice, also now been mentioned on the Hogan Stand message board) and that Super Mac is nursing a hamstring injury, which could make him a doubt for July 7th. Make of this what you will.

No comments: